An elite US Special Operations unit designed this survival go bag with a tubular body so it could fit slide over the shoulder during aircraft or vehicular bail out. The sling configuration with internal zippers allowed the SOF operator to pull it under the arm to access ammo and supplies while on the run and then slide it back to the rear. The tubular design was first conceived however to allow for stack between seats in up armored trucks and Special Operations aircraft. The non-traditional shape made it popular for work during surveillance operations for carry of cameras and carbines.
Original Development S.O. Tech, 2004
SOT-BLK Mod One, 2012
• 1000D CORDURA® Nylon
• Internal 100 mL hydration reservoir slot
• Shoulder attachment points and carrying handles on both top and bottom
• Overall Dimensions: 23" x 6" x 6"
• Internal- 19 in. x 5.5 in. x 6 in.
• External Pockets- 5.5 in. x 5 in. x 3 in
• Lifetime Warranty
• Designed, Cut & Sewn in Los Angeles, California USA
“Built To Survive The World’s Worst”™